A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words


Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I Love Your Blog Award

This morning Maria from Unpretentious Style nominated me for my first award. Maria is very talented designer and I'm very honored to received it from her. Thank You Maria.

This are the rules for passing on this award

1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the persons you've nominated.

I would like to nominate:

The Laurel Hedge

Marley&Lockyer

Porchlight Interiors

Lily G

Richies Inspirational Designs

Heidi Clare

Studio Annetta

Small Bite of Mondo Cherry

Check them out, and hope you love them just as much as I do. I was just reminded by Richie from RichiesInspirational Design blog that one more award is waiting for me ,already for two weeks, on her blog. Thank you a lot, Richie. I am very proud to claim it now.( I think there was just a little confusion with the name,sorry!)

3 comments:

Chubby Chieque said...

Thanks a mill of this wonderful award.

I guess this is not the first award you got.

I nominated you in my awards night 2 week-ends ago. I thought you saw or read that.

Go and get it. girl...

Heidi said...

Thanks Viera, this is my very first award and I am so honored. Love your blog, Heidi

lily-g said...

Thank you Viera, that was so lovely of you you made my day x